14th June 2020, 04:15 PM
abhishek sengupta

How to get jobs in nationalized or private banks after Madhyamik (10th) exams?

Sir, I'm Abhishek from Kolkata. I want to do job in nationalized or private banks after completion of my Madhyamik Board exams. Which all subject combination would be best option for helping me to get bank jobs? And, is there any Computer Programming software is there which would help me in securing good job?

15th June 2020, 05:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get jobs in nationalized or private banks after Madhyamik (10th) exams?

There are no job opportunities in banking jobs on the basis of 10th educational qualification.

The required minimum educational qualification required to appear in various banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you can pursue various languages ( JAVA, Python, C+ ) which will be helpful for you in getting decent jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?