18th February 2012, 09:34 PM
kuppan

How to get a lecturer job in government Arts or Science College after completing M.E software technology?

i am complete M.E software technology may i get lecturer job in govt arts & science colleges

20th February 2012, 02:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a lecturer job in government Arts or Science College after completing M.E software technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuppan View Post
i am complete M.E software technology may i get lecturer job in govt arts & science colleges
As you have completed Master of Engineering - Software Technology, you will have to qualify entrance test conducted by the University Grant Commission.

The Test is conducted on Nationals as well as on State Level. The test conducted on national level is known as National Eligibility Test for Lectureship and candidates qualifying the exam are eligible to apply to Universities and Colleges located anywhere in India.

The Test conducted on state level is known as State Lectureship Eligibility Test and candidates qualifying it may only apply to Universities and Colleges located in a particular State.

As far as eligibility is concerned, for both National Eligibility Test for Lectureship and State Lectureship Eligibility Test, you must have scored a minimum of 55% in your Masters Degree program and apart from that, the other important thing you need to know is that you will be eligible to write the test for only that particular subject which you have pursued your masters degree program or have atleast studied the subject in the same.

For more information regarding the Test, refer to the official website of University Grant Commission.
8th May 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a lecturer job in government Arts or Science College after completing M.E software technology?

there is any shortcut to get a govt. jobs after completing bsc in chemistry
15th June 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

how to get lecturer job government arts colleges with m.phil qualification
15th June 2012, 06:52 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You have to give the NET exam for to become a lecturer.

Here is the eligibility criteria:-

NET eligibility criteria:-

For giving UGC NET u need to have a master Degree. You can choose any subject from your master degree.UGC NET consists of three papers
1) General studies (50 objective questions)
2) Your optional paper (50 objective questions)
3) Your optional paper (Subjective questions)

For Junior Research Fellowship-max 28yrs.

For lectureship-no upper age limit.
20th July 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

how to get an lecturer post. currently i complete my b.sc computer science. which course i choose to get that.
14th September 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

can a B.E graduate be eligible for a lecturer job in arts and science college
2nd November 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

how to get lecturer job government arts and science colleges with m.phil qualification
21st February 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i am completed b.tech it now am searching job as a lecturer in polytechnic as well as arts and science is it possible sir?
28th July 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
How to get a job in govt.poly tech. colleges in Ernakulam (as a lecturer ) after completing B.Tech. in CSE ???
9th March 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

i have completed mba and also passed SET exam in the regarding major...
how can i apply for government colleges and what are the expected qualifications
3rd October 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed msc mphil in computer science. Now I am doing phd.is it possible for job

I
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?