18th June 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get materials after filling the application form for CA CPT Exam?

If i fill application form for CA-CPT for Dec'2012 batch how can i get materials ?

20th June 2012, 06:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get materials after filling the application form for CA CPT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i fill application form for CA-CPT for Dec'2012 batch how can i get materials ?
Since you are willing to register for the Common Proficiency Test to be conducted in the month of December 2012, you may download the registration form through the link provided below:

CPT Registration Form

Once Downloaded, you will have to fill it up and submit it the the Regional Council/Branches of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The registration form can be submitted by visiting the Regional Council/Branches or through post. If you submit the registration form personally, you may collect the study materials from the same. However, if you submit the registration form by post, the Institute will send the study material at the correspondence address provided by you.

For complete information, refer to the CPT Prospectus.
1st October 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get materials after filling the application form for CA CPT Exam?

when we get hallticket
2nd October 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

after filling application form how many days is taken by the institute to en study material?
16th October 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for graduate students who have scored 54% in graduation can they also apply for direct ipcc not for cpt that you told earlier please reply soon
30th January 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I have send the registeration form of cpt to delhi office so when i will get my study material as i stay in mumbai n in march i have to delhi fr preparation of cpt???????/
4th March 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I HV sent my CPT FORM TO KOLKATA BRANCH,and I live in Sambalpur, Orissa so when will I get my study materials?....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?