24th September 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get MBA certificate?

how to get mba certificate I have marks cards..could u please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between correspondence MBA and regular MBA? Does correspondence certificate has value in MNCs?
  2. How to get MBA certificate?
  3. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  4. What is the date of issue of TANCET marksheet?
  5. Which are some of the excellent diploma and certificate courses? I want to do engineering and MBA diploma certificate course
  6. Company officials asking for Provisional Certificate : Any alternatives to the provisional certificate?
  7. Future after MCA? i am studing mca IInd year -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much stength required to do MBA from LPU? Doing MBA by spending money is worth enough?
  9. Non receipt of E-Certificate of NET exam?
  10. Being in Indian Navy if I apply for MBA at Symbiosis University through distance education will i have to submit Defence certificate?
  11. Any certification courses which are important while doing B.Tech?
  12. Is my MBA valid if do from KSOU university? -- [New]
  13. How to obtain MBA degree without actually going to college or by doing Correspondence? Is Masters certificate of competency recognized?
  14. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  15. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  16. MBA from KSOU is valid in all over India and Abroad?
  17. Does ICFAI certificate for MBA course having good will in Corporate sector?
  18. How to complete MBA in BK university Ahmedabad? How can I get admission in BK? What kind of certificate is needed?
13th January 2013, 12:32 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get MBA certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get mba certificate I have marks cards..could u please tell me the details
Dear Aspirant,

Once you complete your mba successfully you will get a provisional certificate from the respective university or college.

Then you should apply for the Original degree which is the main certificate by which you are achieved a permanent validity certificate.

The provisional certificate is a temporary one which is used till the Original degree is obtained.It may validate till 1-2 years depending upon the university or college.

So you need to clear all the subjects without any arrears and then you can get a MBA certificate.

Hope this info helps you.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?