22nd December 2021, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate as soon as possible from university after masters?

I have completed my masters in english in the year 2010 now i want the migration certificate to continue my studies as the university is asking for the migration certificate. So i need it as soon as possible otherwise the dates will be over,plz help and reply me as soon as possible on [email protected].

29th December 2021, 12:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get migration certificate as soon as possible from university after masters?

To get the migration certificate you have to fulfill the procedure for the same as per the requirement of the university.

As, you have not given the detail information about the university. So, kindly visit the official website of the university for more information and to get the migration ceritificate.
31st December 2021, 07:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get migration certificate as soon as possible from university after masters?

You can visit the official website or the administrative department of the university to get detail information about procedure to get the migration certificate.

Sometimes there are extra fee to get the migration within the specific time period. So, all the information will be available only once you visit the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?