12th April 2016, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

How to get the NRO number when registered to CPT exam?

Sir

I registered in cpt for June exam but I didn't get my NRO no my name is deepak and my father name is kripal Singh my registration no is 61488 and form no is 2387359909108 I want to registered for June exam so please send me my Nor no and password

22nd July 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the NRO number when registered to CPT exam?

Sir, I have my Resirtration no. NRO0455975. But sir I have forgotten my NRO password. So sir tell me how can I get it. I have clear my CPT in July 18th 2017.
My email id is [email protected]
25th July 2017, 01:58 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

CPT is an entrance exam conducted by the ICAI for studying CA course.

In general after registration process is completed they'll send a NRO number to the registered mail id. So the candidate need to check their mail id for NRO number. This number is generally sent in 5-7 working days. If the candidate didn't receive any NRO number then they need to call to the help line number of ICAI office for getting NRO number.

If the candidate have lost their registration number/ password then they need to follow a procedure which is mentioned below.
- You need to visit the official website of ICAI: http://icaiexam.icai.org/
- In that site you can go to the login and click on that login icon.
- If you forgot registration number/ password you can click on the forgot icon.
- Then you need to enter your registered mail id/ phone, DOB and answer the security question. After this they'll send you the registration number/ password to your registered phone/ mail id.
- You need to login through the details given in the mail id.
7th August 2019, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have lost my NRO number and email provided is not working .I made many calls to icai office there is no response of calls as nro number is must .Kindly help me as my name is SUMANPREET KAUR Father name harvinder singh and my currently email is [email protected]. DOB 20/8/2001.tell me the solution please.
17th August 2020, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had registered in may for November 2020 Foundation but now till August I have not received my NRO number from ICAI I have made many calls to organisation but did not receive any response from institute Kindly Helo me my name is Aviral Jain father's name Sanjay Jain email I'd is [email protected] kindly help me sir NRO is must for application form tell me solution please I hope you will help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?