5th September 2018, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How to get online Migration Certificate from CBSE for 10th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of 10th and preparing for the Board exam of CBSE Board. I want to migrate after 10th into ISC Board for Intermediate course. Kindly tell me how I can get migration certificate online from CBSE Board?

6th September 2018, 06:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get online Migration Certificate from CBSE for 10th student?

Procedure to get online migration certificate from CBSE for 10th student:-

To get migration certificate online you have to login to the official website of your school and from there you have to open your profile and enter the password and username. Then on the top there will be optional migration certificate from where you can get your migration certificate by entering 10th class roll number as per your requirement.
6th September 2018, 08:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get online Migration Certificate from CBSE for 10th student?

Procedure to get online migration certificate from CBSE for 10th student :-

There are two ways through which you can get your migration certificate through online.

You can go to the CBSE official website and under academic you can go there an opt for the migration certificate, there you have to give your board roll number and your migration will be on your screen.

Second option is that you can go to the School official website and from there you can get the print of your migration ass. The student database are maintained on the school database also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?