7th February 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get original certificate for graduate degree from IGNOU? Do I have to apply for it or it will come directly?

I have completed my BA in Sociology program from IGNOU last year. I have got my provisional certificate but what should I do to get my original certificate from IGNOU. How much time does it normally takes to get the original certificates? Will it come directly or I have to apply for it?

18th May 2018, 04:54 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get original certificate for graduate degree from IGNOU? Do I have to apply for it or it will come directly?

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University. It is a legitimate deened university. The university gives provisional certificate right after the declaration of result. The university will send you a email or letter to collect the original certificate from the university or you can request to deliver the certificate in your house. It approximately takes 6 to 8 weeks after declaration of result to receive the letter or email.
There is nothing to worry because if you need the certificate urgent to apply for higher study, you can use the provisional certificate for such work until you get the original certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?