2nd April 2012, 09:36 PM
harjeet kala kour

How to get the question paper of sociology of NET?

how can i get a question paper of sociology of net (2011)...please give me the tips

Related Questions:
  1. NET Sociology (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Theoretical Perspectives in Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How to get the question paper of sociology of NET?
  4. Previous year question paper of NET exam(Sociology Paper III)?
  5. NET Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Civil Services Exam Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Introduction to Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Kuvempu University-MA in Sociology-Research Methodology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Annamalai University B.A. in Sociology- Elements of Social Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Kuvempu University-MA in Sociology-Development of Sociological Thought (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Civil Services Exam Sociology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Solved Question Papers of NET Exam in Sociology?
  14. Chattisgarh Board, Class 12, Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Classical Sociological Tradition (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Answer Key for NET Exam in Sociology for Paper I, II and III? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  17. Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University- FGP-02 India of My Dreams Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
4th April 2012, 03:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the question paper of sociology of NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harjeet kala kour View Post
how can i get a question paper of sociology of net (2011)...please give me the tips
In order to download the Sociology question paper of National Eligibility Test conducted in the month of June 2011, refer to the link provided below:

Sociology Paper II

Sociology Paper III
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?