13th April 2013, 07:02 PM
bharat.kadiyala

How to get railway job with B.Com qualification? What is the procedure to apply for railway job?

how can i get a railway job with b.com qualification?what is the process to apply to a railway job?

26th April 2013, 01:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get railway job with B.Com qualification? What is the procedure to apply for railway job?

You can try for clerical position in railways. Officer grade positions are available in Indian Railway Traffic Service/ Indian Railway Store services. B.Com graduates are usually preferred for different jobs in Indian Railway Accounts Service. Technician helper, Signal Maintainer, etc are other suitable job positions. Details on available jobs can be collected from RRB site.
23rd August 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get railway job with B.Com qualification? What is the procedure to apply for railway job?

railway jobs in how to age limit?
23rd August 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

rajashekar.p
railway jobs age limit how sir?
15th November 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit is required for railway job and is that punjabi langauge is compulsory upto 10th to get job in punjab?
20th November 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

any jobs for mba people
28th December 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,after i complete my 2 exam i have loss 1 year by coching classes .now i am intersted to study 3.is there are any problem when i loss my one year ?
26th January 2014, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

How to get a railway job with the qualification is B com (computers)& now ICWAI (CMA).
1st June 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Indian railway while being a candidate of M.COM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?