28th May 2015, 12:43 PM
shashi shekhar verma

How to get refund of JEE counselling fee?

Hello sir..my name is shashi shekhar verma and my rank is 16205 in Jee. And i want to know about counselling refunding fee.

Related Questions:
  1. When will IP university refund the fee of the candidates who have taken admission in BBA course during 1st counseling?
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  3. How can I force NIFT Jalandhar to refund my fee?
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission for CSE course in VIT with 5878 VITEEE rank?
  5. Procedure for refund if I dont get any college?
  6. How to get refund of fee?
  7. What are the files or documents required to get admission in any IIT in India?
  8. How can I get refund of fees for MCA from IGNOU?
  9. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  10. Date of sale of counseling forms of 3rd semester? How much is the fee and procedure to deposit the fee?
  11. What will be my expected rank in WBJEE after scoring 63? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure for refunding of fee in UPTU private engineering?
  13. Will I get fee refund from AIT if paid twice?
  14. How can I get admission in BHU?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed counselling? I have qualified B.Ed JEE, UP but I have less than 50% marks in my graduation.
  16. Whether my PH Certificate attached with JEE Mains OMR Sheet is accepted by authority or not? Should I wait for NIT counselling or get admission in private colleges?
  17. GPAT counselling fee will be reimbursed if not placed in any college?
  18. IIT Bombay or IIT Madras, which is better for M.Tech Transportation Engineering?
30th May 2015, 05:57 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get refund of JEE counselling fee?

Counselling fees refund would be made in candidate’s bank account through bank transfer only. you would be required to submit your (or parent’s/guardian’s) bank account details including Bank Account number, Account Holder’s name and Bank Name’s and IFSC Code. you must have to provided an interface for the same purpose, which shall be available in beginning of August 12, 10 am onwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?