20th August 2011, 05:06 PM

How to get a seat in Aeronautical Science Engineering College? What is the cutoff score? Is any entrance compulsory?

how can i get a seat in aeronauticalscience engineering college. what is the cutoff mark.is there any entrance compulsory .

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  2. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  3. Minimum score I should get in EAMCET to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering at Indian Air Force?
  4. How much should I score in CET exam after completing 10th and PU in science? I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering course
  5. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  6. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM
  7. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  9. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  10. Will I get a government college or government seat in self financing college after scoring 164 cutoff?
  11. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  13. Can I get a seat in any college after scoring 195.75 cutoff in 12th?
  14. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  15. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  17. Can I get MIT college after scoring 36.7 cutoff?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
13th September 2016, 06:21 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: How to get a seat in Aeronautical Science Engineering College? What is the cutoff score? Is any entrance compulsory?

After completion of your (10+2) in science stream with PCM as a main subjects , You can apply for aeronautical engineering to any university. You will get admission based on final merit score which is prepared on the basis of score obtained in qualifying exam & entrance exam. You should appear JEE Main or University Level entrance.

Top Aeronautical Engineering College In India
- Satyabhama University , Chennai
- Manipal Institute of Technology , Manipal
- Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology , Thiruvanthapuram
- PEC University of Technology , Chandigarh
- Madras Institute of Technology
- Hindustan Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Nehru College of Aeronautical Engineering & Applied Science , Coimbatore
- School of Aeronautical School & Technology , Delhi

Entrance Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : December , 2016
- Registration Ends : January , 2017
- Entrance Exam : March/April , 2017
- Result Declaration : April , 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?