25th June 2010, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get a seat in NIT Uttarakhand after giving it the least preference in counseling?

hello sir i have a major problem that i am missed to get seat alloted at nit uttrakhand due to my mistake because i give least preference to it and get seat at other institute . but now i want to get my seat at nit uttrakhand .i am from uttrakhand and i am able to it. i am kindly requesting you. please give me complete information to make it possible. thanking you......kush.

Related Questions:
  1. Which NIT will I get if my NIMCET rank is 376? What preference should I give in counseling?
  2. Which are the engineering colleges in Uttarkhand?
  3. Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar or Uttarakhand? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE
  4. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 372 in Uttarakhand?
  5. What would be my rank after scoring 210 marks? Which college can I expect?
  6. Is there reservasion for ST girls in AIEEE? Can I get a seat in any NITs? My AIR is 18000 and state(Uttarakhand) rank is 372 in AIEEE under ST category
  7. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? List of colleges I can apply for? I've got state rank 2600 in AIEEE
  8. Can a candidate with ST rank 372 in Uttarakhand, get admission in any NIT's?
  9. How can I get seat in NIT without participating in Counselling?
  10. Admission in NIT Uttarakhand(CS, IT, EE) after scoring 2600 state rank?
  11. Can I get admission in government college in Noida after scoring 2067(OBC) in UPTU exam? List of private B.Arch colleges in Noida
  12. Which branch should I opt for out of these and why?
  13. Which is better among NIT, Raipur and NIT, Uttarakhand to study ECE with 1421 AIR in JEE Main? -- [New]
  14. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? I belong to general category
  15. Where should I study ECE between NIT, Raipur and NIT, Uttarakhand if secured 11421 AIR in JEE Main?
  16. How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?
  17. What percentage of B.Tech seats is reserved in Pantnagar University under AIEEE for Uttarakhand students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What would be my rank if my marks are 98 and 22.7 IPE weightage under SC? Any possibility to have a non local seat? How much would they give preference to other regions in medical stream? What is the counseling process?
13th June 2011, 04:41 PM
ajitvsiit

Default Re: How to get a seat in NIT Uttarakhand after giving it the least preference in counseling?

Dear friend
I am sorry to inform you that , now there is hope of getting NIT Uttrakhand.
Because you have given it lower prefence.
Once you have got any choice in the Aieee counceling, then there will be no way to get any choice of lower prefences.

You have only opportunity to get a choice of higher prefences by using upgrading of choice.
Dear friend
so if you are not satisfied with your present choice, then upgrade it by waiting for the next counceling resut, you need to just mark the required option.
In this way it may be possible to get any better collages, which are in the upper prefences.
13th June 2011, 06:10 PM
tiwari ayush

Thumbs up Re: How to get a seat in NIT Uttarakhand after giving it the least preference in counseling?

if u r getting a seat in a nit filled just above it then u will have to wait for other rounds to change u r choise.
13th June 2011, 07:18 PM
manisha91

Default Re: How to get a seat in NIT Uttarakhand after giving it the least preference in counseling?

Sorry friend
there is no way of getting choices of lower preference, once a choice is alloted to you.
Only to get choices of higher preferences are possible.
14th June 2011, 12:10 AM
ranjit79

Sorry friend
there is no way to get any choices of lower prefences than the alloted choice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?