16th November 2012, 09:55 PM
AK70

How to get a suitable job in Indian schools

I am a 42 yrs. B.Com. having more than 11 yrs. teaching experience in Govt.recognized English boarding schools of Nepal and some cbse schools of Bihar.How can I get a suitable job in Indian schools.

(East/North India)

13th September 2013, 04:57 PM
rojatangella

Default Re: How to get a suitable job in Indian schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK70 View Post
I am a 42 yrs. B.Com. having more than 11 yrs. teaching experience in Govt.recognized English boarding schools of Nepal and some cbse schools of Bihar.How can I get a suitable job in Indian schools.

(East/North India)
hai........

Placement Procedure

IMSR do offers Placement support right from the date of admission. IMSR is attached to more than 50 leading local and international Corporates and IMSR do receives various openings almost every day from these companies. IMSR do circulate these openings to all current as well as past students. IMSR student have to just look their inbox and have to identify most suitable job and apply directly to the employer. The Beauty of this assistance is that this is a lifetime free service and that means even after completing the course, IMSR student will keen on receiving these various openings.

All IMSR Students are requested to send their latest resume as soon as they look for better job during course period or as soon as student receives the passing certification. IMSR is associated with worlds leading MNC's, corporate and placement companies to assist student to get their desired jobs.

IMSR also associated with leading placement portal iimjobs.com, a job portal for MBAs from IIMs and other premier business schools in India. IMSR is an autonomous B-School but still the portal which is only for IIM graduates, have shown deep interest for help in placement of IMSR MBA pass students. Mr. Tarun Matta, the owner of the portal holds a B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering from Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University and an MBA from Indian Institute of Management Indore.

Good Luck to you all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?