30th January 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get transfer from a parallel or private college to government college directly in 2nd year?

Now, I'm in my 1st year and studying in a private college. Can I get admission in a government college for degree in second year. Is there any way to get transfer and take admission directly in 2nd year in a government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to transfer from Private to Government college for BTech 2nd year student? -- [New]
  2. How to change dental college to do internships?
  3. Can I transfer from governemnt college to private college in 2nd year Diploma course?
  4. Can I transfer myself from a private college to government college?
  5. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  7. Can I transfer to another government college for my B.Tech course?
  8. How to get transfer directly in 3rd year of B.Tech to other city due to transfer of father's job?
  9. Procedure to transfer from private college to government college?
  10. How to transfer from government college to private college under same university?
  11. Procedure to change college center due to serious medical condition for RTU exam?
  12. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in first year in private college?
  13. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  14. What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?
  15. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  16. Percentage required for B.Com in 2nd year after B.Com from private college under Calicut University?
  17. How to transfer college from a government polytechnic to a private polytechnic?
  18. Can i do Diploma transfer from Government college to Private college?
5th February 2018, 10:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get transfer from a parallel or private college to government college directly in 2nd year?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to transfer from one college to another college for pursuing second year after completion of your first year. You should have to pursue complete duration of the course from the same college where you have secured admission to be eligible to get Degree certificate. Since, it is not possible to transfer from one college to another college, you have to pursue remaining duration of the degree course from the same college where you have pursued your first year of the degree course.
24th September 2022, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get transfer from a parallel or private college to government college directly in 2nd year?

How can I transfer for bcom course from parallel college to government college 2nd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?