2nd January 2012, 11:56 PM
pankaj saurashtriya

How to give Entrance Exam to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 1st semester of B-Pharmacy?

i am doing b.pharmacy first sem. And i am having not proper guedence who to give exam of army i want to go in army i am also doing some thing for my country..? I am aslo become an army man..?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Pharm after doing BSc chemistry and D pharm
  2. Can I appear in CDS exam being a B.Tech(ECE) final semester female candidate?
  3. Can maths students do B.Pharma?
  4. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 18 years old B.Sc 1st semester pursuing candidate?
  5. Which entrance to appear for joining army after completion of B.Pharm course?
  6. Am I eligible to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of B.Sc? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join Air Force after pursuing B.E 1st semester
  8. Sample question papers of Bachelor of Business Management 1st semester exam of Calicut University?
  9. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Pharmaceutical Analysis-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Previous years question papers of 1st B.Pharmacy in 2nd semester?
  11. Can I join Army being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. How to join Army being a candidate having completed BA and B.Ed and pursuing M.Ed in Physical Education?
  13. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Remedial Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What should I do to join the Indian Army while studying medicine 1st year? -- [New]
  15. Can I change my college during 1st semester of engineering? Which entrance exam to answer?
  16. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to join Indian Army for 28 years old BMS graduate?
  18. Can I join Indian Army being a Commerce candidate and going to give HSC Exam in February, 2012?
3rd January 2012, 07:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give Entrance Exam to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 1st semester of B-Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj saurashtriya View Post
i am doing b.pharmacy first sem. And i am having not proper guedence who to give exam of army i want to go in army i am also doing some thing for my country..? I am aslo become an army man..?

You are now in 1 st sem so you are eligible only NDA exam .But you have fulfill the below criteria.

NDA is stand for National Defence Academy.NDA exam exam is conducted by UPSC in twice time in a year.

>>Academic qualification :You must passed your 12th standard examination.Your 12th subject must be Maths and Physics.

>>Your 12th percentage must be above 60%.

>>Age criteria :Your age should be within 16.5 to 19 years.

>>Nationality :You must be an Indian

>>Only Unmarried candidate are eligible for NDA exam

EXAM PATTERN:-

EXAM DATE FOR NDA I EXAM:-
  • Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
  • Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
  • Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-

• Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
  • Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
  • Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012
I have attached the NDA form and Physical Eligibility criteria document.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 59 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 49 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?