17th July 2012, 08:38 PM
Nikhil8096425604

How to go for CS course after doing MBBS? What is the scope and admission procedure?

sir i'm doing mbbs presently and i wish to go for CS course
so pls tell me the scope for CS in this field and the admission procedure???reply soon sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  2. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  3. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  4. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  5. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  6. What is the Admission Procedure for NSCBMC, Jabalpur? Do they offer B.Sc. in Bio-technology?
  7. What is the admission procedure for MBBS?
  8. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  9. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  11. What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?
  12. Low fees college and admission procedure for MBBS? -- [New]
  13. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  14. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course of esteemed university?
  15. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  16. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  17. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  18. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
3rd January 2013, 05:25 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for CS course after doing MBBS? What is the scope and admission procedure?

CS or Company Secretary is a completely Different Course than what you are doing right now.
It is no where even related to your field.
I would suggets that instead of doing CS after your MBBS, you should do further education in medical fileld only or try for the UPSC CIVIL SERVICES exams

But still below is the Eligibilty Criteria for the CS programme
Since you are a graduate you can directly take admission in the Executive stage of the CS programme

Eligibilty to give the Executive level (Intermediate) Exams of ICSI is

Graduation Pass or Foundation course pass of the ICSI

There are 6 papers that you have to give in the ICSI executive level
>> General and Commercial Laws
>> Company Accounts, cost and management accounting
>> Tax Laws
>> Company Laws
>> Economic and Labour Laws
>> Securities Laws and Compliances

Cut Off Dates for Admission to Executive Course
28th February for December Exams in the same year
31st August for June Exam next year
7th December 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for CS course after doing MBBS? What is the scope and admission procedure?

what are the benefits if we do CS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?