29th August 2013, 02:12 PM
akhera77

How to go for MSc after doing BSc in medical?

I have done B.Sc in medical and I am doing a job in government school. should I leave this job and go for M.Sc or should I continue this job or tell me any other option.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I shift my field to BSc Medical and MSc Biochemistry after doing BSc APB?
  2. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  3. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  4. How to get admission in MSc forensic sciences? I am doing BSc in medical
  5. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  6. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  7. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry? -- [New]
  8. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  9. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  11. Which is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Medical Biotechnology?
  12. Can I do MSc Medical in Microbiology after doing BSc Biology?
  13. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  14. How to join MSc Medical Physics in Anna University Chennai? I am doing my UG in BSc Physics
  15. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  16. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  17. What should I opt between MSc Microbiology, Human Genetics and Biootechnology after doing BSc Medical?
  18. Criteria to do MBBS after doing BSc Zoology and MSc In medical microbiology? Where can I get the form details?
12th May 2020, 12:48 AM
@dakshB

Post Re: How to go for MSc after doing BSc in medical?

Its depend on your job type(permant or contract basis).if its permant job you should not leave this job and continue your master degree from a good distance learning universiy.As a result of this you have financial stablise and complete your desired degree without any worry.But if it is not permanent and a contract basis job then you need to decide on following criteria.
-interest in current job
-salary
-financial background
-future scope
All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?