29th June 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

How good are the following universities? Any other good private engineering colleges in India?

Can you tell me the reviews of these colleges ?? I want to pursue B.tech for comp sci engg
1.Amity university....also can anyone tell me whats the difference between noida,lucknow and gurgaon branches???
2.Lovely Proffesional university
3.Sharda University..

Also any other good private engineering colleges in india that u can suggest me other than these ???

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good engineering colleges in India Collaborated with good foreign universities?
  2. Scope in genetic engineering course? List of good private colleges in India?
  3. M.Tech without qualifying GATE exam?
  4. Do I have to go through counselling process under UP CPMT?
  5. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  6. Which are the good colleges in India to do Forensic Science?
  7. Which are branches in engineering with more scope? Best engineering universities in India for B.Tech?
  8. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  9. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  10. Can I take direct admission for B.Tech in Punjab University after securing 63% in 12th?
  11. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  12. Best government colleges or universities in India for MCA course with good placements?
  13. Which are the good ranked engineering colleges in India who offer good placements?
  14. How can I apply for the lecturer Post after completing M.A English through KSOU external course?
  15. In which college can I get admission after scoring 2800 state rank?
  16. How can I join LLB course after completion of 10+2?
  17. Which would help me to have a good career? Taking the job in private companies or completing MBA course? -- [New]
  18. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
28th November 2015, 04:13 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How good are the following universities? Any other good private engineering colleges in India?

The mentioned Universities Amity and SRM are better for any student for B.Tech in Computer Science but Lovely Professional University is not up to high standard for the same.
The best private universities for B.Tech Computer Science is either BITS Pilani or VIT.
BIT - Birla Institute of Technology
VIT- Vellore Institute of Technology.

To get admission in these colleges, students need to qualify the entrance examination conducted for admission in month of April.
Entrance test for admission BIT is known as BITSAT and that for VIT is VITEEE.
Instead of going for admission in these college, student should try at least once to take admission in IIT(Indian Institute of Technology) as IIT is the best college for B.Tech courses in India.
Syllabus for all the entrance examination for admission in B.Tech course in any college is almost same.
So, students must try for IIT along with BIT, VIT and others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?