30th August 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University

As my brother has completed his b.tech in m.g.r deemed university. Now he has opted to do m.tech computer science in s.r.m university. Sir please may i know about the placements for m.tech in srm university

Related Questions:
  1. How good are the placements of SRM Chennai University? What about the quality of education?
  2. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  3. Placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai University? How good is this university?
  4. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  5. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad? -- [New]
  6. Does SRM university provide good placement? I have passed B.Tech and want to join M.Tech
  7. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university?
  8. Is it good to choose M.Tech in CAD/CAM from SRM university?
  9. Is M.Sc. IT good in SRM university? What is the placement record of SRM university for M.Sc. IT?
  10. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  11. Will I get a seat in SRM university for M.Tech with 58% in B.Tech
  12. Which universities have mtech in bioprocessing?
  13. Should i join SRM or Manipal? What is the fee structure?
  14. Details about the placements in Vel Tech University? What is the minimum package after doing M.Tech in Automotive Engineering?
  15. What are the placement opportunities in M.Tech? I have attended SRMEEE
  16. Fee structure of Fashion and Media Make up course in Pearl Academy?
  17. Is Karunya University good for doing Aerospace Engineering? Can I get good job placements after passing the course?
  18. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
26th January 2013, 08:19 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As my brother has completed his b.tech in m.g.r deemed university. Now he has opted to do m.tech computer science in s.r.m university. Sir please may i know about the placements for m.tech in srm university

SRM University is a top rated private University which provide a standard quality education and batter facility. It provide many course to the student. SRM University is good in the campus placement so don't worry about the placement. Most of the student of technology field will get a job offer before completing the course.

Nice to see your interest in the higher study course. M.Tech is the master degree course equivalent to the post graduate level degree. If you are interested to take admission in the SRM University for the M.Tech course then don't worry about the placement it give a standard quality education and a brightness future.

M.Tech course is the duration of two years i.e four semester.To take admission in the SRM University you need to appear in the entrance examination (SRMEE). In the final year of the M.Tech course you will definitely get a job in a big company. You need only study well. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.

For more information regarding SRM University kindly visit the official website of SRM University : ~ http://www.srmuniv.ac.in
14th December 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelors in Aeronautical Engineering,so i would like to do Mtech in mechanical engg.some of them said that dont go for mtech better to do job on btech qualification because now a days most of the companies hiring btech students only.Could u give the suggestion about placements and future after mtech in SRM university
1st May 2014, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I have taken addmision in mtech in solar energy mechanical..plz inform me about the placements of previous years
24th May 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

SRM is a finest universities in south india.for getting management admissions in any course in srm contact 09995246815, 09995246804? We are brains education fountation registersd office at kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?