3rd July 2020, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to be a Hindi teacher in Odisha with BA Political Science and Ratna?

l have complete B.A with hons in Political Science and passed Ratna. I want to be a Hindi teacher and teach in government as well as in private schools in Odisha. Is this qualification enough or do I need to study any further degree?

31st July 2020, 02:06 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to be a Hindi teacher in Odisha with BA Political Science and Ratna?

###Hindi teacher qualification:-

1)knowledge of computer application

2)Hindi as a compulsory subject in all 3 years

3)Posses Graduation degree minimum of 50% in concerned subject or in combination

4)Age limit=maximum of 35 years( SC/ST/CENTRAL GOVT employee relaxation of 5 years,

3 years for OBC ,10 years for women .

5)***Either you can work in private institute or govenrment.At a time you can not be in both

---yes you can teach in school a full time and then tutions part time.
5th July 2022, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a Hindi teacher in Odisha with BA Political Science and Ratna?

I have paas B. A with honours economic and paased ratna. I want to be a hindi teacher in government high school in odisha so what can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?