8th July 2021, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

How I can apply for MNS after 12th?

I passed out my 12th exam but result is not declared so how I can apply for mnsin such case?

10th July 2021, 04:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I can apply for MNS after 12th?

Eligibility criteria to apply for MNS after 12th:-

The education qualification for applying in MNS ( Military Nursing Service ) is 12th or Equivalent with Chemistry, Physics, English and Biology as mandatory subjects with more than 50% .
Anyway candidate in final year can also apply but they must get a more than 50% marks in 12th and fullfill other eligibility criteria.
If you got selected in the entrance exam then you have to submit the proof of passing the qualifying exam ( 12th/equivalent).
The selection will be based on three criteria that is :-
Written Test
Interview
Medical Exam.
11th July 2021, 12:43 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for MNS after 12th is as follows.

Result is not declared than how can you say that you have passed 12th.

Without 12th result or provisional certificate you can't apply for MNS.

You can apply for MNS by visiting given official website.
https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
11th July 2021, 04:58 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Application process:

you can apply at joinindianarmy.nic.in

1. Only eligible candidates will be called for a written test. The written test of 100 marks will consist of objective type questions based on Nursing, English language and Gen intelligence. There is no negative marking.

2. A required number (not more than three times of vacancies) of shortlisted candidates of the written test, in the order of merit will be called for interview.

3. Only the required number of shortlisted candidates (as per vacancy and merit) who are pronounced medically fit in all respect will be sent call letters to report to the various hospitals in Armed Forces.
12th July 2021, 08:56 PM
Singhskomal

Education qualification for MNS ( military nursing services)- B.sc (nursing) m.sc ( nursing).
After 12th you are not eligible for MNS.
Need to get bachelor's degree in nursing.
17th July 2021, 04:21 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Required qualification for MNS:

All aspirants seeking for MNS Officer in Indian Army must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory/ Recognized Board/University/Examination body.

Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally. But the candidate finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks before joining the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?