22nd December 2021, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How I can move to abroad for masters in forensic after BSc microbiology?

what I can do to move abroad after B. sc microbiology. whats the process of admission in abroad university for M. sc forensic. Please tell me How much fees are required to get admission for abroad M. sc forensic.

15th August 2022, 11:01 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I can move to abroad for masters in forensic after BSc microbiology?

Yes, you can move to abroad for masters in forensic after BSc microbiology. There are lots of courses which can be done abroad, after doing B.Sc Microbiology in India. Masters in Microbiology itself. It can be done both in the US and UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?