14th April 2022, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

How to improve MSc marks after such along time?

Hello, l completed my Msc mathematics in shivaji university with marks 48.8% now I want to improve my marks, Msc is completed in 2014 .please tell me the procedure to fill up the form and all about improvement

15th April 2022, 07:30 PM
IPHONE13

Default Re: How to improve MSc marks after such along time?

There is no procedure to improve graduation marks which is almost 8 years old. Improvement exams are available for post graduates who passed two months back. In fact two months is the time to apply for improvement after the declaration of result.

Hence, now you don't have any option available because there is a time limit if you are not satisfied with the marks you have got.
15th April 2022, 10:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your M.Sc. in Mathematics degree in 2014, you are not eligible to improve your marks in the same degree now by appearing in supplementary examination as the maximum duration allowed for completing M.Sc. degree course from any university (including backlog papers or supplementary papers) is just four years.
16th April 2022, 12:11 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Now, you are not eligible to improve your marks.

To improve your marks you have to take admission again the course and start from the first year of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?