26th November 2012, 07:16 PM
dharanivijay

How to improve my English knowledge?

how will improve my English knowledge. i know only fue English words for me.
how do this.?? pleas me.

28th November 2012, 10:48 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to improve my English knowledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharanivijay View Post
how will improve my English knowledge. i know only fue English words for me.
how do this.?? pleas me.
Hi

English is a world class language. This is a very vast language and it has been developing over the past many many years. English is the native language of the Britishers. Its originated in the United Kingdom and later spread to other parts of the world.

Though its used by the Englishmen, but Americans have their own type of English and accent and its known as the American English. Now coming to your query as to how you can improve your English Knowledge, I would suggest you a few things. Please try to inculcate these habits and so that you can improve your language and oratory skills.

At first I would suggest you to speak in English continuously. This is very important as it would get you in touch with the language all the time. You can practice as much as you want, and that would only make you better.

Apart from this I would recommend reading national news papers and magazines. These would inform you about the new words, phrases, sentence framing etc. So you should get into the habit of reading.

There are many English speaking schools and institutes out there. I can also advice that if you can give time and want to learn proper grammatical English then you should go and join one.

In such ways, you can if not master, but surely better your English Knowledge.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
19th December 2012, 09:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to improve my English knowledge?

You can improve your language skills through continuous practice only. Reading news papers or related materials will increase your vocabulary. But you need to speak out continuously to improve your language skills. Now there are a lot of soft skill training centers to mentor the personality of professionals. You can approach such a center to improve your communication skills.
21st February 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to improve my English knowledge?

Hello,
I am a student who wants to improve his english.
I think, The best way to learn English is to be get familiar with it. Example : to go abroad
But I dont want/cant afford to go abroad. So i created a forum about learning english.

You can;

* share everything all about English
* help members or get help by them
* do live chat with all members or only friends.
* join groups and discuss all about your favorites

Come and Let's learn english together...

All the best,
www.engforums.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?