12th November 2015, 02:48 PM
guru nikki

How an instrumentation and control engineer can get technical job with no relevant experience?

Well my name is k.s. guruchandrasamraj I complete my diploma in instrumentation and control engineering with 79% on 2014. but i never go related job because of my family problem. so i have no experience for technical field. Now i want to go for technical anybody please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  2. How to get admission into Ph.D program in IIT Delhi after doing B.E in Instrumentation and Control and MS in Electrical Engineering from US?
  3. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  4. Which Master degree are available for BE Instrumentation & Control engineer? Is there chance to get scholarship?
  5. Where would I get a job after working as a SAP Technical Consultant with 1.3 year experience as a contract employee?
  6. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
  7. Bachelor Engineering in Robotics & Automation is good for future?
  8. Can an Instrumentation and Control Engineer take training in Indian Railways
  9. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  10. Which subject can I choose in IAS if I am a Instrumentation and Control Engineer?
  11. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  12. How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology
  13. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Distance education institutes for BE / B.tech? I have done diploma in Control and Instrumentation engineering
  15. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  16. Job opportunities in Airport for girl Instrumentation Engineer?
  17. How to get a job in Vizag? I am working as instrumentation engineer in Macred India Pvt Ltd
  18. List of core companies details which provides job for Instrumentation and Control Engineering candidates?
28th November 2015, 09:49 AM
userdefined

Default Re: How an instrumentation and control engineer can get technical job with no relevant experience?

Core companies will recruit only through campus and they do not offer off campus.
If you are very much interested in joining core field, then try for GATE exam which will directly put in PSU's.
RRB's also recruit SSE/ JE every year which they keep Entrance test which has to be noted.
Many state government keep exams to recruit freshers for the post in their state industries that you can try.
Join any institute or a course like Automation-PLC,DCS or Circuit designing which also offer job with less salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?