8th July 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Aeronautical branch in any old IIT? Minimum marks required?

i want join in aenautical branch in any old iit whwt is the minimum mark

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to join IIT for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Chandigarh College with Aeronautical Branch? Any NITs which I can get?
  3. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  4. What minimum rank should be scored in IIT-JEE to get Aeronautical Engg.?
  5. Minimum marks required in GATE exam to take admission in top 3 IIT's?
  6. Minimum marks and percentile required in GATE for admission to IIT and NIT for mechanical branch?
  7. Minimum marks required in GATE ECE to get a seat in IIT Bombay in OC category?
  8. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?
  10. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  12. Minimum marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT? -- [New]
  13. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Minimum marks required in M.Sc to get into IIT for PhD in Maths?
  15. What is the qualification for Aeronautic Engineering
  16. How to prepare for IIT exam in minimum time? Marks required for OBC candidate to get selected?
  17. Minimum marks required to get admission in government college or IIT or NIIT in B.Arch examination of IIT mains?
  18. What is the minimum marks needed in IIT JEE to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering
9th December 2012, 08:14 PM
siva kumar111

Default Re: How to join in Aeronautical branch in any old IIT? Minimum marks required?

hey hi,
To secure a seat in IIT's you must clear the IITJEE ,be it any branch. And the cutoff marks will decide which branch you get. And another important aspect will be your marks in individual subjects. Good luck! The cut off marks vary according to your community
19th April 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in Aeronautical branch in any old IIT? Minimum marks required?

I m expecting 91 marks in jee mains,which nit can i get from obc category ?
31st August 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare very well for IIT?
2nd January 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

what are the minimum marks to secure in jee mains iam of SC category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?