3rd August 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force after doing B.A from Trichy Holy Cross College

hi sir am doing my B.A at trichy holy cross college now i would like to join air force what can i do?

2nd November 2012, 08:03 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force after doing B.A from Trichy Holy Cross College

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir am doing my B.A at trichy holy cross college now i would like to join air force what can i do?

Dear Aspirant,

First of all i want to salute your Choice for the Future carrier which serves the nation, It is very Good hearing that a new Young Generation are Interesting to join Indian Air Force......

As you are wishing to join Air Force you can did it by Two Ways by applying Either of 1). CDS Exam OR 2). AFCAT Exam......

Qualification Require for Air Force:

>> Applying For Both the exam A candidate should have completed their Graduation Degree in any Discipline With At least 55% from Recognized Universities.....

>> If a Candidate have Give their Final Exam and are waiting for the Result also Applicable for it.....

>> A candidate should have Nationality of INDIA....

Age Requirement:

>> Age of Candidate for CDS should be between 19 to 23 years.....

>> Age Requirement for AFCAT Exam Should be between 21 to 30 years....

Relaxation on Age:

>> A candidate of OBC category have +3 years Relaxation on Upper age....

>> For SC/ST it is +5 years

>> For PH it is +10 years on Upper Age....

Exam Pattern:

1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Personal Interview & Physical Test

Physical Requirement:

>> A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion.

>> Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes.

>> He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP-III. Should recognize red and green colours.

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
3rd November 2012, 11:53 AM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to join Air Force after doing B.A from Trichy Holy Cross College

Hello friend,

To join in air force you need to appear for the NDA
(NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY) exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year i.e. NDA-I, NDA-II.
Exam is conducted by UPSC Twice in a year for the Recruitment of Army, Naval and Air Force Wings .
The aspirant can join NDA by taking the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Minimum qualification 12th standard from science background along with (Physics and Maths) .

Final year student are also applicable for NDA exam.

16 ½ to 19 years (candidates applying for NDA)

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

Nationality : Indian

Essential Qualities:

candidate should be physically fit.

Air Force is replete with risks, obstacles and thrills galore.

You must be bold, dashing and daring.

Must be willing to risk your life for the nation

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written exam

personal interview

Medical test

for more details please visit: www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?