6th October 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How to join Army Tech? What is the basic requirement for it?

what we have to do to join armytech . what are the basic requirements of it

27th June 2015, 10:51 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Army Tech? What is the basic requirement for it?

To join Indian Army tech you will have to clear the NDA examination for which the basic requirement are as here under :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* You must be an unmarried male candidate.

* Your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

* You must have completed your 12th or equivalent degree from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and the same examination is held by Union Public Service Commission twice every year and are generally known as NDA I & NDA II. Also the examination is conducted in two stages which are as Written examination and Service Selection Board interview respectively. To be selected one has to clear the both stages and one is available for stage second only if clears the stage one.

One another way of appearing in the stage second i.e; SSB interview is by securing a high percentage of marks i.e; around 86% in PCM in the 12th board examination through Technical Entry Scheme.

For more information regarding the examination, question pattern, notifications regarding upcoming NDA examinations log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?