18th September 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How to join Army while studying in engineering in electronics and telecommunication in last year

Hallow. I am studing in enggineering in electronics and telecomunication last year, i will join the army. So tell me which post for my education.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Army while studying in engineering in electronics and telecommunication in last year
  2. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. How to join Army after passing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  4. How to prepare for IAS entrance test after studying for B.E 2nd year in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  6. How to join Indian Army after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. How to join Indian Army after studying final year B.E? Requirements to join Indian Navy?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  9. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  10. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  11. How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma
  12. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  13. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  14. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  16. What is the syllabus of written test for placement in BSNL? I am studying in last year of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  17. How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?
  18. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
18th July 2015, 05:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Army while studying in engineering in electronics and telecommunication in last year

I am pleased with your interest in joining the Indian Army for the sake of the country as well as to get the job of the pride and honour.

Yes, you are eligible to join the Indian Army after your B.tech through the CDS examination.

CDS stands for the Combined Defence Services and the examination is conducted by the UPSC for the recruitment as an officer in the different wings. The eligibility to appear for the army wing examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognised university in any discipline.
* Candidate age must be between 19-24 years.

So you are eligible to appear for the examination. The examination is conducted twice in a year. The examination are conducted in the two stages as the Written and the SSB. The candidate need to qualify in both the stages for the final recruitment.

You can also apply through the UES and TGC for more information visit at the www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.

For more information visit at the www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?