7th May 2012, 08:08 PM
nandhu2012

How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry

sir/madam, i have completed my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
and now i wish to join B.E lateral entry in colleges like BITS,NIT....

1. is there any entrance exam for B.E lateral entry
2. where can i get the application
3. what are the syllabus for entrance exam
4. how should i prepare for entrance exam

7th November 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry

can i join B.tech 2nd year after finishing the B.E 1st year?
10th December 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry

can i join in lateral entry in bits,vit etc,, after completion of my diplomo in ece?
26th December 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i join bits after dipolma
24th January 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear, Sir & Mam i would like to join in latter entry engineering cources in ECE so for that how to get the entrance examination & what r the procedure.... please do the needfull
24th January 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear, Sir & Mam i would like to join in latter entry engineering cources in ECE so for that how to get the entrance examination & what r the procedure.... please do the needfull
25th January 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

can i join lateral entry in bits.vit.etc.after completion of my diploma in textile technology
29th January 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

where do i found the model question papers of lateral entry entrance exam of electrical trade of upsee?
3rd May 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma course in civil engineering can i join in IIT or NIT or BITS pls tell me procedures to join
31st March 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

which exam we have to pass for joining in b tech in bits pilani through lateral entry.
28th April 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO PREPARE FOR NATA EXAM?IS IT POSSIBLE TO DReply With Quote
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?
O M.ARCH AFTER DOING B.DESIGN?
4th May 2014, 10:47 AM
SATYAJIT KONWAR

sir/madam, i have completed my diploma in electrical 3 YEARS and now i wish to join B.E lateral entry in colleges like BITS,NIT....

1. is there any entrance exam for B.E lateral entry
2. where can i get the application
3. what are the syllabus for entrance exam
4. how should i prepare for entrance exam[/QUOTE]
18th October 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Please give me previous lateral entry modal paper and syllabus my email I'd tirendra pratap [email protected]
9th June 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I'm 3rd yr student of diploma engineering in electrical department. after completed I want to take addmission in letaral entry at BIT mesra Deoghar campus.
Sir/Madam
plzz tell me about the process for letaral entry in BIT Mesra.
My email id [email protected]
29th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I am the final year students of computer science from polytechnic college of Delhi. Can I take admission in any branch of BIT by lateral entry? Please mail me on pathak.saroj@Gmail. Com
10th January 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 1st year student of b.tech computer science from UPES Dehradun. Can I take admission in 2nd year b.tech in bit mesra. As I am single girl child and my father got posted here in Ranchi. So for being with my family I want to join your college. If it's possible please mail me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?