8th February 2013, 08:28 AM
krishraji888

How to join B.E marine after passing diploma marine?

i am diploma marine holder . my cut off mark is 80'/.. I will join to be marine . so which college is best and approved college ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  3. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  4. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  5. Can I do diploma in Marine after 10th? Details of the course?
  6. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  8. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  9. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  10. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to do marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical?
  14. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  15. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  16. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  17. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  18. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
8th February 2013, 04:23 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.E marine after passing diploma marine?

HI,

you can do this by applying LEET exam.

Eligibility :

- You should have at least a 60% in Diploma.

- Maximum age limit is of 28 years.

- You must not have any backlogs left in Diploma.

If you get qualified in the LEET exam you will directly get admission to second year of engineering.

Exam pattern of LEET Exam :

There will be two papers as per details given below:

Paper I General

Paper II Professional

Duration of test : 180 minutes (150 Questions)

The question paper will contain multiple choice objective type questions of one mark each.

Paper-I : Contain 60 questions in all with 15 questions in each of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.

Paper-II : Contain 90 questions in the relevant engineering

for more,
visit the official website.

thank you............................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?