8th May 2012, 02:25 AM
uis

How to join bio medical engineering college in Bangalore and Tamilnadu?

i want be bio medical engg collage in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges for bio engineering in Tamilnadu?
  2. Which are the best colleges in Karnataka?
  3. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  5. How to do M.E/M.S in government/deemed university as part/full time?
  6. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Anatomy?
  7. How to join Bio medical engineering after completing 12th with 962 marks?
  8. Can I get seat for MBBS in Karnataka after scoring 5300 rank in KCET Exam?
  9. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu medical counseling after scoring 66 in Bio, 69 in Chemistry and 72 in Physics?
  10. Where to take admission for MBBS under management quota?
  11. Minimum and maximum cutoff marks for joining in bio medical engineering college? Is there any bio medical engineering college in Chennai or Coimbatore offering campus interview?
  12. Date of sale of MBBS exam forms of Government Colleges in Delhi?
  13. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics?
  14. Can I do biomedical engineering after 12th? I have chosen PCM and Electronics subject for 11th and 12th science -- [New]
  15. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  16. Best engineering colleges in Tamilnadu that I can get after scoring 190 cutoff?
  17. List of top ranked government colleges in India for doing PG studies in Medicine? How much cutoff is required for admission?
  18. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
8th May 2012, 07:23 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join bio medical engineering college in Bangalore and Tamilnadu?

For joining any of the engineering course you need to appear for entrance exams like AIEEE, IIT-JEE. Each of these states also conduct entrance exams. The private unaided institutes in Karnataka conduct UGET and in Tamil Nadu you can appear for exams like TANCET, VITEEE, BEEE. To appear for these exams you must complete 12th or equivalent. You should have pursued it from recognised institute and must have Physics, Chemistry and Maths as subject.
21st June 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join bio medical engineering college in Bangalore and Tamilnadu?

Whats the eligibility for chosing biomedical engineering
13th October 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the past entrance paper of biomedical engeenering.....any site
2nd May 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

how. to join. bio medical ingineering
5th May 2014, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Can PCB with IP students join Biomedical Engineering
9th July 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to join biomedical engineering college in thamizhnadu, attending entrance exam is import for it?
18th May 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I get get seat for bio 134 marks in bio medical engineering in TN government clgs pls reply for this question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?