18th August 2012, 10:57 PM
sivamechanical58

How to join CAD design in M.E?

M.E CAD design is safe for my future i like to join please tell me a right choice

23rd December 2012, 11:02 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How to join CAD design in M.E?

hello friend,
M.E cad design is the good idea. because you itself know that our mechanical department is now having the season for designing. so better try for it. if you selected cad design select GEOMETRICS company. it is good for design now.
all the best for your future.
24th December 2012, 02:49 AM
siddjain93

Default Re: How to join CAD design in M.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivamechanical58 View Post
M.E CAD design is safe for my future i like to join please tell me a right choice
Dear friend,

Yes M.E. CAD is best option for you to choose in M.Tech/M.E. course after completing B.Tech course in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Now a days there are various private firms and companies in India which are only specialize in CAD . This is the best option for you if you want to make your career in CAD field. There is a good demand of CAD engineers and there salary is also attractive and excellent. There are very few colleges in India which offers M.E. course in CAD.

Eligibility Criteria:-

1)- You should have completed B.Tech/B.E. degree course from a recognized university.

2)- You should have completed B.Tech in either Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.

The duration of this course is 2 years. After completing M.E. course in CAD you can easily get good job in any of the Mechanical field company or electrical field company or in any designing field company.

Colleges offering M.E. in CAD course:-
  • College of Technology And Engineering , Rajasthan
  • Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology , Tamil Nadu
  • Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology , Orissa
  • Hindustan College OF Engineering And Technology , Tamil Nadu
  • Infant Jesus College of Engineering , Tamil Nadu
  • J.J. College of Engineering & Technology , Tamil Nadu
  • K.i.t. College of Engineering , Maharashtra
  • K.L.N College of Engineering , Tiruchirappalli Tamil Nadu
  • Kolhapur Institute of Technology College of Engineering, Maharashtra
  • Kumaraguru College of Technology , Tamil Nadu
  • Rajalakshmi Engineering College , Tamil Nadu
  • S.K.P. Engineering College , Tamil Nadu
  • Sakalchand Patel College of Engineering , Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?