12th August 2012, 02:56 PM
khanshoeb

How to join Cyber Crime after completing diploma in computers and CCNA

i have complete my diploma in computer ..... and ccna..... nw i intersted to join the cyeber crime... so what i do for that????? plz sugess me

4th December 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Cyber Crime after completing diploma in computers and CCNA

i have completed comp.hardware&networking,ccna so which cyber crime field i can choose?
11th August 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Cyber Crime after completing diploma in computers and CCNA

NO. DONT CHOOSE THIS PROFESSION AS IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY SCOPE. I SUGGEST YOU TO TAKE UP MBA INSTEAD OF ALL THIS. DONT WASTE TIME WORRYING ABOUT WHAT PROFESSION U LIKE, BOTHER ABOUT WHAT U WILL DO GOOD AT.
8th December 2013, 12:29 PM
keyur.parekh

i have complete my diploma in electroncs and communication ..... and ccna, ccnp international..... nw i intersted to join the cyeber crime... so what i do for that????? plz sugess me[/QUOTE]
27th February 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

can i go directly to the ccnp or ccie after completing diploma in computer engg.
4th June 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th class and ccna course so I need a good job. And Which one of my subjects should be college please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?