13th June 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to join diploma electrical engineering through distance?

sir i am working in gov of india i like to join diploma electrical eng by distance edu mode ple l need which approved

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  2. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  3. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  4. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
  5. Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad? -- [New]
  6. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  7. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  9. How can I join B.Tech or B.E. after Diploma in Electrical?
  10. How may I do diploma in electrical engineering through distance after completing ITI in electrical stream?
  11. Admission in Diploma in Electrical Associate Engineering through Distance Education for a candidate who has 11 years of work experience?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Engineering through Distance Education along with H.S.?
  13. Which are the AICTE approved distance colleges? I have completed diploma in electrical engineering
  14. Can I join part time Diploma in electrical engineering? Relaxation for 1st year diploma student who is already in double diploma?
  15. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  16. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode?
  17. How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  18. How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering
11th August 2012, 09:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join diploma electrical engineering through distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am working in gov of india i like to join diploma electrical eng by distance edu mode ple l need which approved

Candidate who is willing to pursue Diploma program through Distance mode, may look for the Karnataka State Open University [KSOU]. The University offers Diploma program in various Departments of Engineering including Electrical and is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and Distance Education Council [DEC]. The University offers these programs through its various study centers located in different parts of the country.

The minimum eligibility criteria for admission in to the Diploma program is Xth with Mathematics. The duration is three years and comprises of six semesters. Candidate who have passed the +2 level of Examination with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics or ITI is eligible for lateral entry into the third semester.

For detail information one may refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.
23rd July 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

is there any college in trivandrum for diploma in electrical engg by distance education
18th December 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am iti holder or hame distencese se diploma karna.hame kuch ray digiye?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?