3rd January 2011, 07:36 PM
T.Sandhya

How to join DRDO for project purpose during final year B.Tech? Fee structure for doing the main project?

Sir,
i am doing my final year b-tech and i want to do my main project in DRDO will u please provide relevant info about fees structure and how to join in DRDO for the project .
Thank you

14th January 2011, 06:41 AM
babydoll

Default Re: How to join DRDO for project purpose during final year B.Tech? Fee structure for doing the main project?

Hello friend,
This is very tough for a student from engineering to do the major project from DRDO. DRDO doesn't provide the training for the students.
But if you have some jack or source that means if you have any known person in DRDO then there is some chance for getting short duration training.
For the training in DRDO you have to send there NOC(no objection certificate) which you get from the college and a request application in the favour of DRDO.
After some day you will get the acknowledgment or approval letter from DRDO.

So, this is the procedure for getting short duration training from any government or non-government company.
Good luck!!
15th January 2011, 02:41 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join DRDO for project purpose during final year B.Tech? Fee structure for doing the main project?

DRDO [Defense Research and Development Organization] is an apex institution of central government which co-ordinates the activities of many research laboratories spread across the country. These laboratories are doing research in diverse fields ranging from life sciences, electronics and materials development to missiles, armament and armored and heavy vehicles. You need to contact the individual laboratory as per the subject of your specialization. If you can tell us the the field of your B.Tech. stream, more specific information is possible.
15th January 2011, 02:47 PM
rks_estate

Dear,

Yes, you can join DRDO for project purpose.

You may contact to the training & placement officer of your college and through your college you may contact to the personal department of DRDO.

Personal department of DRDO helps & guide you regarding project, project duration etc.

All the Best
15th January 2011, 04:39 PM
vikul

Dear friend check out the following link regularly for recruitment in DRDO

http://rac.gov.in/

GOOD LUCK
1st March 2011, 01:00 AM
chinudey20

This is very tough for a student from engineering to do the major project from DRDO. DRDO doesn't provide the training for the students.
But if you have some jack or source that means if you have any known person in DRDO then there is some chance for getting short duration training.
24th March 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

how to contact the personal department of drdo?
15th April 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

what is fee structure of project in DRDO
18th May 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

now i am going to be final year student so i need to complete my miniproject in drdo.can you help me
26th June 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my final year project in drdo.send me procedure to enrolland fees struture?.......................
7th July 2011, 10:26 PM
ujitha sreerekha soumya

Thumbs up Re: How to join DRDO for project purpose during final year B.Tech? Fee structure for doing the main project?

we belong to information technology..Its our desire to do our main project in drdo
13th July 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I'm aeronautical engineering student. Where can I do my project work ?
22nd August 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i am student of graduate in bba and i am very much intrested in joining the field of ministry of defence. so kindly tel me what to do?
14th September 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

how to join in drdo for main project. notification with total details?please iam from ece
24th October 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my main project work in drdo?what is the procedure?
8th November 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

my name is viswanatha reddy i want to do my main project work in drdo.i have no objection letter so can i send to drdo what is next prosses sir.
10th November 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How many members are allowed in a batch for doing project in DRDO?
1st December 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i am an aeronautical engineer. i want to do project in drdo.
9th December 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How to join drdo for project purpose during final year B.Tech for doing my maim project?
iam a computer science engineering student.i want do my major project in drdo,how can i join drdo for major project
15th December 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i am an electrical student i want to do a project in drdo.
29th December 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i want know about fee and do they accept computer engineers to do project in drdo
4th January 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

im deepika btech final year student..i wanted to do my project in DRDO ..plz let me know the procedure to do my main project in DRDO..
9th January 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

GOOD MORNING SIR...............
I AM IN 6TH SEM OF ELECTRONICS COMM. AND I WANT TO DO A SMALL PROJECT RELATED TO VLSI .....SUGGEST ME WHAT KIND OF PROJECT CAN I DO
9th January 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to do main project in drdo i have a recommendation how to do a project
21st January 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

doing final year projects in major industries is not a good one to the students. It is better to do your own projects yourself with the guidance of any faculty or institutes. It will surely help you to getr a job after complete the final year...
I hope the following link will be usefull to you www.nanomesh.webs.com
6th February 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my b.tech final year project in drdo. will that be of any benefit in my resume? Is doing project in drdo boost my career in any way? please help me....
17th February 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i am in 6th sem electronics and communication..which type of project will be better for me
2nd March 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
I AM A 3RD YEAR (6TH SEM) AERONAUTICAL STUDENT. I AM INTERESTED IN DOING MY PROJECT IN DRDO. KINDLY LET KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE AND THE NECESSARY DETAILS.

ANNA LIYANA THOMAS
9th May 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

how can i contact to DRDO laboratories
13th May 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i am completing 3rd year b tech mechanical engineering. want to take drdo project training at hyderabad.to whome and where should i contact :piyush sharma
1st June 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am studying Final year ECE at Kanchipuram. My CGPA is around 9.2. Am I having any chance to do my Final year Project at BEL, Hyderabad?
1st July 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

i am doing ME final year in anna university of tech:chennai.. i would like to do a project in DRDO,so may i know the procedure
15th July 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

We are from Agni College of Technology,chennai.we are interested to do our final tear project in our DRDO company.we want to know the procedures and contact details.pls help us.
11th October 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I am vijay civil branch 2nd yr how to join the main drdo project...
15th October 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am doing my final year b-tech and i want to do my major project in DRDO will u please provide information about how to join in DRDO for the major project .
Thank you
15th October 2012, 07:38 PM
Shyam Mohan Kartha

Default How to do final year project in DRDO

Sir,
I would like to do my final year project in DRDO. I am doing Aeronautical. Please send me the regarding details and fees structure.
Thank you
1st December 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
iam btec final year student 4-2 sem i would like to do a project in DRDO .please send me regarding details and fees structure
Thank you sir
18th February 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Does DRDO accept mechanical engineers to do internship in it?
5th May 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir , i want to make my final year project on "remote controlled weaponized robot tank" related to defence research for INDIAN army, so where i got permission to do this project ????????
25th May 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i am from cse branch.what kind of projects can we do.Give us some more information.We are ready to take any extra coaching needed to complete the project
27th July 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of cse(4-1).I want to do main project in DRDO.How can i do project in DRDO?plz..tell me the procedure to approch the management of DRDO and fee structure
1st September 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am a final year student of Electronics and Communication department. I want to do my main project in DRDO. Please help me to approach the personal department of DrDO.
1st September 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am a final year student of Electronics and Communication department. I want to do my main project in DRDO. Please help me to approach the personal department of DrDO.
1st September 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir
29th November 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,

We are the final year students of ECE department.We want to do major project in DRDO. will you please provide information about how to joining procedure.
Thanking you sir,
8th December 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I from mechanical engg. final year.i want to do major project at drdo.please help me
12th December 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

im an computer science student final year. i want to do the major project in drdo. kindly suggest
14th December 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

am a btch final yr ece student .may i know whom to approach for my project in DRDO?
4th May 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How a second year btech (mechanical) student send his idea to drdo ? or send request for research ?
16th September 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Am studying btech final year in Eve stream.I am interested to do project in DRDO.how can I apply?????
Please send me detail

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?