25th July 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How to join the field of management after passing 12th in Maths? Which one is better between BCA and BBA? I want to do MBA in IT

I am 12 pass out in maths from cbse. i am intrested in maths and i want to go in the field of management. i want to do mba in IT . so for graduation bca is bettr or bba ?

29th April 2016, 05:33 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to join the field of management after passing 12th in Maths? Which one is better between BCA and BBA? I want to do MBA in IT

In order to complete Management as one is interested to do job in management field,one should opt for Management related studies.
After completing Intermediate,there are many options to study and land a good job,as you are interested in Management related job you should go the management way.
Study Bachelor of Business Administration and not BCA as you want to be in management job.BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and is a computer application course and good for those who are interested in doing Master of Computer of Application(MCA),a full time career in Computer Application.
But as your choice is to have a Management related career,BBA is the best option,there is no point of going to BCA instead of BBA if one intends to do MBA afterwards,it is sheer waste of time.
Although even after completing BCA you are eligible to do MBA.
BBA is a three year course after passing Intermediate,eligibility is very common and usual,you need to have studied English and have scored minimum 50% in English to apply for BBA in 10+2.

After completing BBA,you need to give a entrance exam for qualifying to MBA a two year course,various exams are there famously CAT,MAT etc .choose any of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?