24th May 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

How to join genetic engineering in AP?

could u pleaes tell me How to join genetic engineering in AP?...Give me the details

26th September 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join genetic engineering in AP?

I completed my inter with bpc subjects now iam intrested to join in gentic engineering in andhra predsh please tell me the procedure
2nd June 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Can we join genetic engineering if ee have bpc with biotechnology instead of maths after 10
30th June 2023, 11:33 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

To join Genetic Engineering in Andhra Pradesh (AP), you can follow these general steps:

Meet the Eligibility Criteria: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria set by the universities or institutions offering Genetic Engineering programs in AP.

Research Universities and Colleges: Explore the universities and colleges in AP that offer Genetic Engineering programs.

Check Entrance Exams: Some universities or colleges may require you to appear for entrance exams for admission to their Genetic Engineering programs. Common entrance exams in AP for undergraduate programs include AP EAMCET, TS EAMCET, and JEE Main. Prepare for the exams by studying the relevant subjects and syllabus.

Apply for Admission: Once you have identified the universities or colleges offering Genetic Engineering programs and determined the admission requirements, submit your application for admission. Follow the application procedures specified by the institutions, including filling out application forms, providing necessary documents, and paying the application fee.

Entrance Exam Results and Counseling: If the institution conducts entrance exams, wait for the results to be announced. If you qualify the entrance exam, you may be called for counseling or seat allotment process. Attend the counseling session as per the schedule and complete the necessary formalities for admission.

Complete the Course: Upon admission, pursue the Genetic Engineering program as per the curriculum and guidelines of the institution. Engage in coursework, laboratory work, and research projects to gain theoretical knowledge and practical skills in Genetic Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?