13th March 2012, 10:49 PM
prasannakuppu

How to join genetic engineering course after passing with Bio-Maths?

My brother studies Bio-Maths, he wants to join a genetic engineering course for best college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  2. Can I do genetic engineering directly after passing 12th without Maths
  3. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  4. Can I join genetic engineering without B.Tech?
  5. Is it possible to join Genetic Engineering after doing PCM subjects?
  6. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  7. What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths? -- [New]
  8. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  9. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  10. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  11. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  12. Admission in genetic engineering college in India after passing PCB and Maths? What is the procedure for it?
  13. Which field in biotech will be suitable in India?
  14. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  15. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  16. How to get information about Biotechnology and Genetic engineering courses and exams notifications?
  17. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
15th March 2013, 09:43 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: How to join genetic engineering course after passing with Bio-Maths?

Hiii

First score well in your 12th Biology and then try writting engineering entrance exams like AIEEE because you would get best colleges for any course if you score well in your entrances. However the best college for genetic engineering is the Institute of Genetic Engineering. You can get more information using the link below
http://www.ige-india.com/

Most institutes do not offer courses in Genetic Engineering as a special discipline but as a subsidiary in biotechnology, microbiology, biochemistry streams. Genetics is offered at the undergraduate level, at Kakatiya University, Warangal and Osmania University, Hyderabad, both in Andhra Pradesh. Some of the universities which offer genetic Engineering courses at postgraduate and doctorate levels are the Bio-Informatics Centre of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) New Delhi, Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur and Delhi), Delhi University, University of Calcutta, MKU-Coimbatore, Birla Institute of Technology (Pilani Rajasthan), University of Lucknow, Jadavpur University (Kolkata, West Bengal) etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?