24th September 2012, 10:54 AM
Ashuda

How to join ICICI PO recruitment training?

Please anybody, anybody from ICICI Manipal Inst. or working in ICICI can tell me whether joining ICICI PO Recruitment training and joining as Asst. Manager good?
Its urgent.

5th October 2012, 10:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ICICI PO recruitment training?

Candidates who wish to join Probationary Officer in ICICI are required to register for the aptitude test conducted by the Bank. Those who have qualified the written test and interview will be selected to Manipal School of Banking for one year training. The course fee for this programme is 3.15 lacs. The bank will provide loan for selected candidates. Those who have successfully completed the training programme will be absorbed by the bank as probationary officer.
10th January 2013, 03:33 PM
pratzz13

Is there any member present who can guide us about the future prospects after the PO training offered by ICICI in manipal?? Is it worth joining or are there any complications behind?
10th January 2013, 03:35 PM
pratzz13

Is there any member present who can guide us about the future prospects of ICICI PO training in manipal. Is it worth joining or are there any complications behind??
6th February 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir iam Naresh vallambatla .. Iam applying for a job in icici (po).. still iam waiting for the entrence exam. pls inform me ..
23rd April 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i'm pathak ,i have done my graduation with 2 year of experience in sales department icici pru life ltd .i'm seeking job in banking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?