31st December 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force after Civil Engineering? What are the requirements for it?

Respected sir, I am from Tamilnadu have completed Civil Engineering and want to join Indian Air Force. What should I do for it? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  2. Is it possible to join Indian Air Force for a Civil Engineer? Which Engineering branch is suitable to join Indian Air Force?
  3. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  5. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  6. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  8. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  9. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force? -- [New]
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  11. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  12. Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?
  13. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech(ECE)? Requirements to join?
  14. What is the minimum height required to join the Indian Air Force?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  16. Am I eligible to join Air force after completing diploma in civil engineering with 65%
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  18. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
1st January 2017, 02:12 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after Civil Engineering? What are the requirements for it?

Having completed your Bachelor of Engineering degree in Civil you are eligible for the Officer's Entry in Indian Air force. For the same you have two opportunities one is through CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) entrance examination where as other one is through AFCAT ( Air force Common Admission Test ).

Apart from your educational qualification, you need to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 19 years to 23 years for joining AFA ( Air force Academy ) through CDS entrance examination.

Where as for AFCAT, you need to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 20 years to 24 years for flying branch and 20 years to 26 years for ground duty apart from your educational qualification.

For more details and updates regarding these entries in Indian Air force you can log on to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?