27th October 2012, 01:29 PM
Goldy dixit

How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in commerce stream

Hi myself goldy dixit student of +2 in commerce stream and I'm having keen zeal to join i.a.f and I'm well enough effulgent to serve our mother land....shall i have opportunity to join indian air force? Pls assist me...my email id is [email protected] and my mobile numbers are 916484995 ,8867062043,8884548547

2nd January 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in commerce stream

12th commerce complite karne ke Kya mai air force join kar sakta hu aur agar kar sakta hu tho Kya karna hoga.....
5th January 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in commerce stream

I have passed my 12th examination in commerce so I want to join indian Air force .is it possible to join if yes please inform me on my Id which is [email protected] or Buzz on 9906871339
5th January 2013, 11:32 PM
Tarunj94

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in commerce stream

Hello friends,

Sorry to say no, you cannnot join in Indian Air force ,but you can in Indian Military

Reason:Because you are from commerce stream.

To join Indian air force ,one must pass 12th with 60% in PCM

Thank you
6th January 2013, 05:22 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

It is not possible to join Indian Air Force through NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year after 12th Commerce.

The eligible candidate aspiring to join Indian Air Force wing of NDA, must be an Indian unmarried male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

So a candidate from Commerce stream is only eligible to apply for Indian Army of NDA.

For more information you may log on to http://ww.upsc.gov.in
6th January 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed 12th commerce with maths so pls tell me . Can i join air force . My email id is [email protected]
6th January 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi myself Anil . I cleared 12th with commerce and i have also maths so regard me what i do
6th January 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi myself Anil . I cleared 12th with commerce and i have also maths so regard me what i do
30th January 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to know k m 12 k baad kya kru. i m from commerce stream
30th January 2013, 10:11 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

After completing 12th with Commerce Stream , you are not eligible to apply for the Indian Air force examination because you must have a compulsory completed 12th exam with Science Stream , if you are not studying 12th with Science Stream then you are eligible to apply for this examination .

Eligibility Criteria ::

Applicant must have completed Intermediate qualification with Physics and mathematics as subjects of a recognized School or equivalent qualification and applicant must secure minimum mark to apply for the Indian Air force examination.

Applicant must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years and there is no upper age limits for this examination . And important thing is only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination . The applicant who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II .

If you need details regarding for this examination , Visit the official website :: www.upsc.gov.in
31st January 2013, 01:47 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
I’m sorry to say that you cannot join the indian air force after passing your 12th in commerce field. For joining the indian air force, there is a criteria that need to be fulfilled that you should be having physics and mathematics as your main subjects in class 12th for joining the indian air force.
And as you’re not from the science stream, you’re not eligible for joining the indian air force, but you can join the indian army wing. There is no compulsion of science stream in the army wing.
Gud luck
31st January 2013, 02:32 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldy dixit View Post
Hi myself goldy dixit student of +2 in commerce stream and I'm having keen zeal to join i.a.f and I'm well enough effulgent to serve our mother land....shall i have opportunity to join indian air force? Pls assist me...my email id is [email protected] and my mobile numbers are 916484995 ,8867062043,8884548547
HI!
I am sorry to say that after passing 12th with commerce stream you are not eligible for Indian Air Force.

If you want you can join Indian Army.

For joining Indian Army you have to qualify the National Defence Academy.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
In month of and April and August.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2013
Date Of Notification:-04.05.2013
Last date of submission of form:-03.06.2013 (MONDAY)
Date of exam:-11.08.2013 (SUNDAY)

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
9th March 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student. I want to join in air force in computer job.
how i can read & apply form?
10th March 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 12th with pcm and i wanted to join in air force and i want the different courses offered
by air force
10th March 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 12th with pcm and i wanted to join in air force and i want the different courses offered
by air force
13th March 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir Mera name rahul rathod hai abhi mai 12'th commerse me board ki exam de raha hu kya iske baad mai I.A.F me join ho sakta hu ? plse ye jaankar muje e-mail kar dijiyega plse my e-mail id id [email protected] and mera mobile no. 9428015549,9998389458,9510128668 hai
11th May 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

sir ,
i am ayush chaurasia i have passed 12 th this year and i want any computer job indian air force so if anybody find any type of information so please inform as soon as well my email.id [email protected] and my number
1st June 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,
maine abhi 10 clear ki h usme mere 6.6 cgpa aae h to kya aap mujhe bta skte h ki main commerce aur arts mein se kon si stream loon air force mein airmen ki job k liye apply krne k liye aur 12 mein meri kitni percentage aani chahiye this is my no. Plz give me some suggestions 9878173530
4th June 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

my self hardeep gill ha .mara 2 ma 72per n.m. sa ha kya ma iaf jion kar saktha hu.
4th June 2013, 09:52 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

The candidate from 12th Commerce stream is not eligible to join Indian Air Force through NDA(national Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted two times by UPSC every year which requires only candidate from Science stream.

The eligible candidate aspiring for IAF of NDA, must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies from a recognized Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

The candidate from 12th Commerce stream is only eligible to join Indian Army of NDA.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
17th November 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hi sir I completed my 12th in commerce but i wish to in Indian air force in ground branch....if your answer is no so my question is after graduation I apply for Indian air force in ground branch?
14th January 2014, 07:26 PM
chanchal tomar

sorry for that but how can you say tha this is for 12th commerce stream .. we are apply becoz this has been mentioned that it is for commerce stream..
14th January 2014, 07:31 PM
chanchal tomar

sorry for that but how can you say tha this is for 12th commerce stream .. we are apply becoz this has been mentioned that it is for commerce stream..
15th January 2014, 09:53 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Candidates will be eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th class.

But for that, they should crack NDA Exam being conducted by UPSC twice a year.

Through this exam, one can join
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

The complete eligibility should be

One should have completed 12th class with any stream in order to apply for Army wing.

As you are interested to apply for Air Force, it is must that you should have gone through Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects in your 12th class.

But you are from commerce stream. In such a case you can not take this exam to apply for Air Force.

Still you are eligible to apply for Army wing. If you are interested to join Indian Army, then you can apply for this exam for Army wing.

If you are not interested to join Army and you want to join only Air Force, then do this.

Opt for the Graduation in a stream where there is Mathematics and Physics and complete it successfully.

Then you will be eligible to apply for CDS Exam (Combined Defence Services ) Exam through which you can join Indian Air Force.

Wish you all the best.
29th May 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir , my name is aditya bajpai I want to ask that can I join air force from commerce stream with maths..
19th November 2014, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is pardeep kumar .i passed mt 10 2 in commerce stream with 80% marks..after that i have 2 and half year experiance of BPO industry
I want to join air force .if anybody can guide me plzzzz
Call me or mail me
kumarpardee632@yahoo.
com
Phone nomer 8146056575
12th December 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is zakir hussian iam completed 12th in how to join the air force im working effcienlly in my mother land so please give some suggeston
26th January 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i am mst.suraj singh and i want to join indian air force and i will dedicate my life in indian force and for my indian people.sir my height is 5.11 and weight 62 kg sir but i am student of commerce stream.sir can i join indian force.my mobile number is 8097250285 sir please inform me THANK YOU SIR.
16th April 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m sharad i m a b.pharm student & i complete my graduation but i want to join I.a.f. my age are higher then your criteria plz suggest me how can i join indian air force i do anything for this
17th April 2015, 03:09 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Im sorry to say that there is no option avilable for commerce stream students to join Indian Air Force
Reason : for the candidate to join IAF he must have cokpleted his higher secondary education with maths and physics..
25th June 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My self Shubham Kumar and I passed 10 on CBSE and I will get marks 8 cgpa so I want to join IAF after 12. So please tell me how I went in IAF?
My con. No. 09504352859
15th July 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to join air force I have commerce but without maths ,sir please tell me how to join .
2nd September 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi I Am a student of 12th commerce I want to join I.a.f after completing my 12th . So can I join Indian Air Force
17th September 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

HI I am a student of 12th commerce. I have a keen desire to join Indian Air Force. Can I apply for ground duty. Please tell me.
29th September 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my 12 commerce but i want to join indian air force? so you please tell me how to join indian air force after 12 commerce
6th December 2015, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

H!!!! I am nazia khan .I am 12th pass and I study in b.sc 1 year. I'm interested airforce.so you tell me please how to join Indian air force.
24th May 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir , my name is arjun I have passed 2 commerce . how can I apply for IAF non- technical entry . I wanted to join in IAF .plz help me sir .my E mail address is [email protected]
23rd February 2019, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi myself Harshitha KB. I have completed my 12th by commerce Base. I have to join IAF. So kindly help me. [email protected] please help me out.
26th June 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I am studying b.com, so can I join to air force
30th December 2020, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarunj94 View Post
Hello friends,

Sorry to say no, you cannnot join in Indian Air force ,but you can in Indian Military

Reason:Because you are from commerce stream.

To join Indian air force ,one must pass 12th with 60% in PCM

Thank you
but we can join indian air force by doing graduation with afcat exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?