10th March 2020, 06:22 PM
Ramanna bhovi

How to join Indian Air Force after Intermediate from Commerce stream?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate from Commerce stream and now I wish to do join Indian Air Force. Am I eligible for it? Do I need to write any entrance? How can I proceed with joining Air Force?

13th March 2020, 04:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after Intermediate from Commerce stream?

You are eligible to join Indian Air Force as group Y entry.

The required eligibility to appear for the recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with minimum 50% aggregate and English as main paper.

The minimum age limit is 18 years.

Examination is conducted in various stages but candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.

Notification for the examination will available at www.indianairforce.nic.in.
13th March 2020, 10:11 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after Intermediate from Commerce stream?

Having completed your Class 12th i.e; intermediate degree course in Commerce stream, you are join Indian Airforce as an airman Y group as per your educational qualification as for other opportunities in Indian Air force, Mathematics and Physics at Class 12th level is must.

Further, the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air force Airmen Group Y recruitment are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with at least 50% marks overall from a recognised board. Also, you must have managed at least 50% marks in your English paper.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For details and updates regarding Indian Airforce Airmen recruitment, you can refer to the link www.cdac.airmenselection.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?