31st October 2018, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force directly after completing 10th board exam?

I have completed my 10th board exam and scored 96%. Now, is it possible to join Indian Air Force directly after 10th as I scored such a high percentage in board exam? If yes, then what is the procedure?

13th November 2018, 09:00 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force directly after completing 10th board exam?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of your 10th standard. The minimum educational qualification required to join Indian Air Force is completion of 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board. So, you have to pursue 12th standard after completion of your 10th standard to be eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force.
13th November 2018, 08:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force directly after completing 10th board exam?

You cannot join Indian Air Force directly after passing 10th standard with 96%.

To join Indian Air Force, you must be at least 10+2 passed (with Physics and Mathematics as primary subjects) from a recognized Board.

After passing 12th, you will have to apply for NDA Exam and qualify it to join NDA Academy and further Air Force Academy.

Note that you will have to choose Air Force as your first preference while filling NDA Online application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?