12th December 2011, 08:22 PM
amit2more

How to join Indian Army after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

how to join indian army after compliting BE in eletronic's & telecommunication?

Related Questions:
  1. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  2. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  3. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  5. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. How to join Army after studying in engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  7. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  8. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech? I am doing bachelors degree in electronics and communication(2nd Year)
  9. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech course?
  10. How to join Army after passing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  11. How to join Army while studying in engineering in electronics and telecommunication in last year
  12. How can I join Indian Army after completing my education? In which stream can I join and how much is the rank required?
  13. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
  16. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th without NCC? -- [New]
  17. How to join Indian Army after completing electrical and electronics engineering
  18. How to join Indian Army after completing PG with M.Com?
15th December 2011, 03:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit2more View Post
After completion of your BE program, you may write combined defense service exam conducted by union public service commission. This is the best way to get into Indian Army for permanent commission.
The examination is conducted two times a year and us usually known as CDS exam.
Apart from being a graduate, you must be within the age limit of 19-24 years.
Once you qualify the exam, you will be accepted by Indian Military Academy and after completion of necessary training, you will be recruited in Indian Army as an officer.
The upcoming CDS exam is going to be conducted on 12.02.2012, for which the last date of submission of application form has already expired. However, you may apply for the next CDS exam, which is supposed to be conducted on 16.09.2012. The application form will be available from 02.06.2012.

For more information, refer to the official website of UPSC.
15th December 2011, 07:44 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
HI,
If you want to join Indian army after completing B.E in eletronic's & telecommunication you have qualify the COMBINE DEFENCE SERVICES(C.D.S) exam .

After qualifying this exam you can start you career in defence sector like:-
>> Indian Army
>> Indian Air force
>> Indian Navy

Eligibility criteria for C.D.S:-
> Pass graduation/engineering with any subject from recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year
> Medically fit

There are 3 steps of selection:-
-Written exam.
-Interview
-medical exam.

ALL THE BEST!
6th January 2012, 05:58 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
After passing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication You can join Indian Army.
You want to join Indian Army the you have to qualify C.D.S exam.

C.D.S exam is conducted by Union Public Services Commission(U.P.S.C) twice in a year.

C.D.S exam is consist of three step..
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATES FOR C.D.S. EXAM.(II), 2012
Date of Notification:-02.06.2012
Last date of receipt of form:-02.07.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-16.09.2012(SUNDAY)

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
16th February 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

What type of medical test after cds exam
12th July 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in indian army in Arty as a Gnr (OPr) . Sir I want know how I get officer rank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?