2nd July 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after completing B.Pharmacy? Details on how to get into Indian Army?

I have completed my Bpharmacy and I want to join in Indian Army............... please please please provide me the details to get in to the Indian Army..........

23rd July 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing B.Pharmacy? Details on how to get into Indian Army?

What are requirment to get job in indian army after B pharmacy
9th August 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing B.Pharmacy? Details on how to get into Indian Army?

sir how much hight junior doctor
9th September 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

What is prosidure for geting job in army?plz
25th September 2013, 12:44 AM
rajdudhrejiys

Respected sir p plese give me details which type of question paper ask in entrace exam?
21st July 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

respected sir i am now studying b.pharhm after complete.how to join indian army pharmacist please tell me details sir
7th November 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complete b pharmacy and i want to join Indian army so how to join it please sir give me detale
Nirmal raikwal
Dehradun uttarakhand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?