24th July 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

How can I join Indian Army after completing 12th Board exams followed by Diploma in Civil Engineering? Is there any post or designation in Army that I can join?

31st July 2020, 09:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

After Diploma, you cannot join Indian Army directly.

You need to pursue Bachelor degree or graduation from a recognized institute in any field.

After completing graduation, you can apply for CDS exam that is conducted by UPSC every year twice.

CDS exam comprises of Written Test followed by SSB Interview.

As per UPSC guidelines, a candidate applying for CDS should have its DOB between January 2, 1997 and January 1, 2002.

After qualifying CDS Exam, you will be recruited for the post of Commissioned officer in Indian Army.

Upcoming CDS Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 8 November 2020.

Online applications will release on 5 August 2020 while last date will be 25 August 2020.

You can apply for UPSC CDS exam through UPSC Online site: http://upsconline.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?