5th December 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after completion of Graduation in Commerce stream having NCC B and NCC C certificate?

How can i join Indian Army after completing my graduation in Commerce stream with NCC 'B' and 'C' Certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to join NCC after completion of graduation with 65% marks? -- [New]
  2. Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?
  3. Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate
  4. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  6. Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?
  7. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  8. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  9. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  10. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  11. How can I join Indian Army after passing class 12th stream in commerce with maths
  12. What is the career in Army after passing commerce with NCC certificate?
  13. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  14. EAMCET counselling procedure for special categories such as NCC certificate holders?
  15. How to join Indian Army being a candidate of B.Com having an age of 23 years and not having NCC certificate?
  16. How can I join Indian Army after graduating in Economics with 60% and with NCC C certificate?
  17. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  18. What is the age limit for BCA student to join India Army? How to join without NCC certificate?
12th December 2011, 07:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completion of Graduation in Commerce stream having NCC B and NCC C certificate?

To join Indian Army you have to appear for the Combined Defense Service exam conducted by UPSC. For Indian Army minimum age limit is 19 and maximum is 24. If you are interested then the forms will be available from 02.06.2012 till 02.07.2012 for the written test to be held on 16.09.2012.
Refer the official website: http://upsc.gov.in for more information.
25th December 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completion of Graduation in Commerce stream having NCC B and NCC C certificate?

Can i join INDIAN AIR FORCE after B.COM COMPUTERS graduation & i have completed my NCC C certificate in AIR WING
10th January 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

how to join indian army after b.com?
10th January 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing B.B.A-2(Bachelor in buisness administration) can i join indian army aftr my graduation ???????
17th January 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

cds is for how many years ?
3rd April 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

can i get into the indian millitary academy after clearing the cdse examinations or is it only for the technical graduates??
27th April 2014, 09:20 PM
maan mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i join Indian Army after completing my graduation in Commerce stream with NCC 'B' and 'C' Certificate?
please tell about this question.
asap.
7th October 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to join NCC after completion of graduation with 36% marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?