17th December 2017, 01:11 PM
Srinath kollipara

How to join Indian Institute of Civil Engineering Pune? Course fee details?

Sir, this is srinath, I am from 3rd civil engineering department. Sir, I want to join in Indian institute of civil engineering Pune, so please give the admission process and courses and fees in detail
Thanking you sir.....

18th December 2017, 11:38 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Institute of Civil Engineering Pune? Course fee details?

It is a quite unclear about which institute you are talking about. If you are talking about Indian Railway Institute of Civil Engineering then, let me tell you that the Officers of Indian Railways Services gets training here. So in order to Join it you have to be recruited in the Indian Railways.

There are many ways you can get recruited in the Indian Railways.

Through GATE examination, you may get recruited in the Indian Railways as per vacancy. Sometimes Railways takes Independent Examination to feel the vacant Places in its services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?